Google

Monday, January 03, 2005

Chill Out

Wonders of the wireless technology. I am currently at the Pacific Cafe in Tai Koo Shing (a big mall in HK), having my daily cuppa, checking my emails, chatting with friends via msn and updating my blog. At first I thought I could just tap into somebody's unsecured wireless account, but decided that I had better pay for the usage which is about S$10 for 200 minutes. Not too bad I think.
Temperature today is about 18 degrees Celsius but it should be lower at night. Last night, it was blistering cold and I could not sleep well. The floor was cold, bed was like ice, hot water turns into cold water within 10 minutes, had 2 quilts and still felt cold.
Hopefully I will get used to this weather soon and praying hard that I will not fall ill. It's actually a refreshing change to hot, humid and stuffy Singapore though. I had spent the afternoon waiting for my turn in the bank and looking for a mobile shop where I can buy a prepaid SIM card. The wait at the bank was long but service was fast and good; while I still can't use my mobile. Totally handicapped without my mobile. Now, where's that husband of mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home