Google

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Blessings

This week has been one filled with loads of makan (aka dining), meeting up with friends and rehearsals for this Sunday's service. And the highlight of the week will be today at approximately 5.15pm when D comes home from HK.
It has been most amazing how D & I have managed to survive these past 9 months apart and now that this experience is coming to an end in another 7 hours, I am just thankful of God's grace and love for us. This Christmas is especially made more meaningful by the fact that we had been apart and the importance of having the family together.
I am also thankful that God answers prayers. As the school term drew to a close late last month, I had been worried about the difficulties in looking for a job in HK and paying for my fixed costs back home. I had sent in my CV either online or emails to various recruitment agencies or schools, but there wasn't any replies.
Just a few nights ago, I had prayed to God for His guidance and peace; that I will be obedient and follow His will. The next day, I received an email from an International School in HK if I was interested to take up a teaching position till June 05. I do not think it is coincidence and definitely thank God for His faithfulness.
I am not sure what will happen after June 05, and I try not to think too far or make too many future plans. But one thing I know for sure is that God, even after 2 milleniums, is real and His miracles abound. Have a blessed Christmas everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home