Google

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A Year's End

Right now I am at my friend's place, spending the initial hours of the new year watching this Korean movie. D has been back in Singapore for about a week and come Sunday, we will be flying off to HK.
For me, it had beeen quite an eventful 2004 and although I know not what 2005 will bring, I do hope and pray that everything that I hold dear will be right with God. After last week's horrific Tsunami incident that devastated much of South Asia and caused many lives to be snuffed out, I realise how fleeting our lives are and how easy it is to lose everything.
"This is what the LORD says- he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:16, 18-19 (NIV) "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home