Google

Monday, July 04, 2005

Dinosaur Fossils Exhibition

After an extremely long SEM meeting today, I dropped by to view some dinosaurs and fossils at a shopping mall. For those S'porean trs reading this... I thought I had "escaped" from SEM, but didn't even tho' I am miles away from home. Btw, I am doing Criterion 2 Strategic Planning stuff. I can't say I enjoy it lots, tho' I learnt much about the school that I am currently teaching and its people. I used to do Criterion 4.5 Partnership With Suppliers, which is in a way easier to do than Strategic Planning. Just some background, these dino and fossils are from the Beijing Natural History Museum and the Sichuan Zigong DInosaur Museum respectively. Anyway, it's not always such dino and fossils are exhibited in malls, and well, it's FOC. Cheapo S'pore here. If it's back home and the exhibition is held somewhere like the Science Centre, I will not be bothered to visit. Here are some shots of the dino & fossils:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home