Google

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

3 Years Of Marriage, 10 Years Together

8th June 2002 ... D and I took our first major leap of faith into the unknown at 4 pm when we took our vows before God, families and friends.

It's been 3 years now, and we are still enjoying this thing called marriage. It takes lots of work, patience and some humour to keep this thing going. The one thing I learnt so far is although we spent lots of time together, we also need some time-out from one another so that we do not lose our original identities.

What did we do today? Nothing, actually... In fact, D had his regular Lead Climbing lesson while I was out with 2 friends from S'pore. Most unexciting... even now while I am typing my thoughts for this blog entry, D is using the other notebook and surfing the Net with the TV on between the both of us.

Actually it's quiet time like these that I enjoy... nothing fancy, just the 2 of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home