Google

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

D and I went to watch this show on Friday night and being a British production, the humour is so typical of Brit comedies. That is, it's dry and excellent use of words. Absolutely no slapstick (think silly Jim Carey & Robin Williams).

I had originally booked tics for Sin City, but it wasn't successfully done (only knew it when I went to collect the tics). So the alternative is HGTG. Loved the show, best show I have watched so far, not that I have watched that many these few months. The only other show we had watched was Kingdom Of Heaven, which was quite a disappointment... Orlando Bloom just doesn't cut it as a hero, maybe if he has long blonde hair, pointy ears and armed with bow and arrows, it would be better.

In HGTG, the character that really got into me is the suicidally-depressed robot, Marvin. He is such a blast, especially since he is voiced by Alan Rickman, and I believe Marvin has the best lines in the show... totally hilarious.

Must remember to get the storybook when I return to S'pore.

4 Comments:

Blogger The One and Only... said...

I have!! Don't buy. I bought it a couple of years back and haven't even opened the thick book yet! Borrow it from me. I wouldn't miss it! Kekekeeke...

6/05/2005 09:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kancheong Spider said...

Hi
Then maybe u sell me lor if u don't want it... hardcover ah?

6/06/2005 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger The One and Only... said...

Ya. Hardcover. Don't buy from me lah.. just take, read it and give it back to me when I need it.. which might be in a long long time later.. Kekkekekekeke...

6/07/2005 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kancheong Spider said...

Ok... tatz great... thanks ;P

6/07/2005 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home