Google

Saturday, April 09, 2005

"Friends have all things in common." Plato

What do we have in common then? S'pore fav pastime... makan. Somehow or other, meeting up with friends will usually be a time to eat and drink, whether it's jap, mexican, chinese, coffee, beer, teh peng etc. D & I met up with my Sound Crew mates for lunch at Don (Jap fusion food @ Hotel Rendevous, formerly at Park Mall... standard has dropped). I had donated to the Lance Armstrong Foundation and gave each of them the yellow bands. We attended the Easter Service to celebrate Christ's resurrection and also to watch my friend dance during the service. D had said "It had better be worth it" when I tried to wake him up that morning. Well, I suppose it was... that was somewhat the only time when D stayed awake during the service. Later in the week, we had dinner at Cafe Iguana (Mexican fare, tequila & shots at half price till 9pm, nice food but a lil' pricey) with my ex-colleagues. It was a coincidence that Van (one of my ex-colleague) and I were in similar tops. Couldn't resist getting a shot of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home