Google

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ah Kun Roti & Casuarina Cheese Prata

These past 2 days, I have been most inefficient at work. When you find yourself looking at the time at 9am each day, you know you are in for a LONG day. But then again, I am thankful for this "honeymoon" work now, given that I had worked terribly hard last year, and 3/4 of that year was done without D by my side. Gee, how did I manage to survive that? Miss my almost daily dose of Ya Kun Roti and the opportunity to have cheese prata at Casuarina Road (Upper Thomson). The coffee in HK just doesn't taste as nice as those I drink back home, although the milk tea in HK is really good. Another 2 more days before D and I make our way back home to S'pore for the Easter break... ah, I am suffering from my Ya Kun Roti withdrawal... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home