Google

Friday, February 18, 2005

The Canine Version

D & I were working out our Jap curry dinner at Causeway Bay when we came across a pet shop round the corner. Couldn't resist putting my 7610 into good use and found the pups really cute. Here are some photos. Sleepy Golden Retriever pups: I like this pose best... he's a cute dude... Stately Siberian Husky (older pup): There were 2 other younger huskies which were huddled together and sleeping while we were there. Couldn't get a shot of them though. I think these are Poms pups: These pups were just playing their hearts out, tearing at their pink towel. (Must remember to ask my dog-expert friend if these are really poms.)

2 Comments:

Blogger The One and Only... said...

Yup, pom pups..

2/19/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are sooo cute!! I like the pom pups. So cute!

2/20/2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home