Google

Sunday, April 03, 2005

@ Changi Airport

Sigh, our 1-week break is coming to an end.
Current state of mind:
1. :( Miss my parents & brother
2. Worry about my granny who had her 2nd fall last Saturday
3. Sympathise with my auntie who has to take care of my granny
4. Sleepy (too many late nights)
D knows that I am sad, and he tries to cheer me up... "It's just the 2 of us, again," he said.
Yeah, I suppose... it's just the 2 of us again.
We had this awful lunch at Changi Airport, Food Court @Terminal 1. D had roast chicken rice, which he just couldn't force himself to finish even though it cost him S$8.50. The only thing that tasted like chicken was the chicken soup. I had some of his leftovers, and really, it's bad. Even the chilli didn't help to make the dish palatable... btw, the chilli is bad too.
I had the S'pore concoction of Hong Kong noodles, which is basically fried noodles with shrimps, char siew. Typical stuff in the kopitiams here, but really, the noodles that I ate is not as good as those in the kopitiams. It cost me S$7.60, quite a big plate. I had to finish the noodles, 'cos my mum had taught her children not to waste food due to "the many hungry people in the world". The only thing that is nice about the noodles is the green chilli.
Quite sad... I told D that lunch would be cheaper even if we had bought sandwiches from the Jetstar Asia crew.
Anyway, flight has been postponed to 3.20pm and since we are so starved from the the lack of computers and Internet, we decided to be in the airport to use the free Internet access... cheapo S'poreans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home