Google

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sports Day & Night Out

Yesterday's Sports Day was quite a good one... mainly because the House I am in charge of came in 1st for Overall Champion & Best Cheer.
Later in the evening, D and I had dinner with my colleagues at a nice Mexican restaurat at Elgin Street, Soho. After that we walked to this pub (recommended by my colleague) called Feather Boa (hope I got the name right; members-only) for some good choc balls martinis (dunno the actual name). Anyway, the pub was so obscure, hidden behind the glass doors and heavy drapes. But when we went in, it has the most amazing Victorian-era sort of decorations and played old-school jazz. Very nice and impressive.
After the martinis, we walked to a disco called "Edge" @ Hollywood Street. There was only the lone DJ spinning & mixing R&B music with the Pioneer turntables and records.
It was quite fun spending time with my colleagues and learning more about them. We laughed at one another's silly jokes and got to know each other better. Hope to do this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home