Google

Monday, January 02, 2006

Xmas & New Year Break

D & I flew back to HK this afternoon, after 10 days back in S'pore. It had been quite a good time of rest, fun and family. Somehow, returning home during the Christmas/New Year period takes on a deeper meaning. Maybe it's the actual act of making the trip back home which requires a greater effort; maybe it's the entire romantic concept of Christmas/New Year season, a time to reminisce and get-together... whatever it is, I realise I had taken things for granted while I was still in S'pore, and this homecoming is somewhat more poignant.
Today also marks my first year living abroad with D. There are lots to be thankful for, and I do think that I don't deserve all these. Still, it has been a good ride this year, and I hope 2006 will be just as wonderful as the last one. Thank you, God, for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home