Google

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Watz New?

Nothing much really... except that temperatures in HK has been going down south, it's autumn here. You know it's autumn in HK when jackets of all materials, woollen, goretex, ski-typed etc make their appearances; knee-high boots over jeans, pants & short skirts sprout up everywhere in the shops and on girls. It was a sudden change in temperatures, one day it was still humid and blistering hot, the next... brrr and windy.
It's still a couple of weeks before we return to S'pore for the xmas, but now it's the mad rush before the semestral exams... have to prepare these 50+ pupils to sit for the exams. It seems like teachers and parents are the only ones who are truly worried and stressed out before the exams. Sigh...
D has just started his MBA, and I am considering if I want to further my studies. There are so many different courses here in HK, and I don't really know which one to take. MEd, English Linguistics, IT ... which one?!? Or perhaps I should do something totally different, become a Diving Instructor.
We have decided that we aren't going to enlarge our family this year, it's just going to be the two of us for now. D had asked me couple of weeks ago if I have "played" enough, given that I am getting better in climbing and that we are doing the PADI courses. I thought about it for a while, and wondered if all these extra-curricular activities are worth doing first before being a mother. Even though the maternal instincts have kicked in for a few months now, and I am afraid of all those medical issues that surround mothers in their thirties, I reckon I have decided to postpone it especially after what a good friend had advised - If it's in God's plan, it's in His plan.
We are going out soon, attending our Rescue Diver course... first step towards being a PADI Divemaster. And we should be buying our BCD and regulators too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home