Google

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

iTunes Wiped Out My Songs... Argh

I am writing this entry while the program, FreeRip, is ripping my CDs into MP3. This is a long drawn process since I used to have like 700+ songs on my iPod Mini, which have all been wiped out. And the fact is I had originally just wanted to update my Mini with the 2 new CDs I had bought, which shouldn't take too long I thought. It should take at most 20 minutes and I would be out of the house to pick up my work visa from school an hour and a half ago.
Now that I am in a zen mode and not spewing unrated language at my PC, I had analysed this entire matter.
It all boiled down to the fact that the hard disk on my other notebook had crashed the other day, and I couldn't used the iTunes on that notebook. My iTunes library, with the 700+ songs are stored on that hard disk, is now a goner. Drats. Thus I had to use the PC which has iTunes, and I vaguely remembered clicking "ok" to a message which appeared on the screen. Can't quite remember what the message was, though I saw the words "iTune Library" a few times and didn't bother to read it too closely. I reckon that just sent my 700+ songs to their digital demise.
Double sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home