Google

Friday, September 02, 2005

Be Afraid, be very afraid...

Cybernetic Humanoid Responsible for Immediate Sabotage, Thorough Infiltration and Nocturnal Assassination

Yeah, I have gotten my own avatar. Saw 2 friends putting theirs on their blogs... quite like mine ;P

Anyway, it's been a long while since I last blogged. Life has gotten back to its busy state since school has reopened this week (I have survived the 1st week of school), but frankly, work began 2 weeks back from the 19th Aug till now.

I am now a form teacher for a Primary 5 class. Kids are generally ok, like them so far... hopefully their relative good-naturedness will last for a long time and not just for this initial period. Quite poor things, these kids... to have a crazy teacher like me...

The Staff Retreat at Macau was really fun, I totally enjoyed it 'cos of activities like climbing, abseiling, walking on the highwire 4-5m above the ground and climbing up this 9m tree trunk before jumping off it to hit a ball strung metres before my eyes. During the night, my colleagues and I would visit the Macau city and just check out the sights.

The next day, we were in our respective teams and played the Amazing Race. We were all soaking wet 'cos the rain just poured buckets. But my team came in 3rd and it was a job well done all round. Photos will be uploaded once I get my hands on it...

Anyway, I reckon I will be quite busy this academic year, but still keeping a low profile so that I will not be loaded with any more stuff. I am hoping that I will still have time to do my climbing twice or 3 times a week and diving once a while. Need to "play" as much as possible b4 "Project B" kicks in at the end of the year.

D & I collected our latest toy, the PSP last week. It's just a matter of time before we get it anyway. We had upgraded our broadband package to the 8Kpbs and it comes with the PSP, and since D's company pays for our broadband package, the PSP is as good as a freebie. It's quite a cool set and I am having fun playing Ridge Racer. The only downside is that there aren't enough PSP games yet.

The weekend is here again, and I am so grateful for these couple days of rest. It's stuffy, hazy and ridiculously hot in HK these few days, mainly due to the typhoons in the region. I can't wait for cooler temperatures (in another mth or so), 'cos the heat can be most unbearable. The one weird phenomenon I see around here is that the HK girls will still be wearing jackets and long-sleeved tops in such heat. Just looking at them in those outfits makes me perspires even more.

Going to try to finish my lesson preparation for the coming week before hitting the sack. The mind is willing, but the eyes are closing anytime. Zzzzz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU!!!! Hahahahahaa!!! I wanted that PSP too!!! Hahahahha... Anyway... my next target : Zen Vision.. Muahahahahaha...

9/13/2005 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home